I’m a new blogger and I’m humbled to have received my first award. Sincere appreciation to Akshitha for the nomination. I’m so grateful.
From our interactions I can confidently say that Nonchalant uttering is a blog you must visit. Her use of words and the plot twists could move you to tears. Trust me, I’ve been there. So click here https://nonchalantutterings.wordpress.com/ for more about it.
Below are the ten random facts about me,
- I’m a huge music freak, I literally can’t leave the house without my headphones.
- I’m addicted to chocolate!
- Doesn’t matter what snack it is, as long as it has some chocolate element in it, I’m totally down with it.
- I appear shy during first interactions but I get loud once I’m comfortable. My friends could explain this better though.
- I’m a foodie…
- I love singing and dancing in the shower.
- I love trying out new recipes.
- I’m a little bit of a bookworm. I can sit for hours just reading either my school books or novels on Watt pad.
- I’m more of a indoors person; I enjoy the solitude and space but I love to get out sometimes and have fun.
- I’m not scared of needles and syringes, quite the opposite though. My idea of a good day involves my patients and some needles and drugs.
- I’m big on family. It usually is my first priority no matter the situation. I think it’s got something to do with the size of my extended family.
Now I nominate;
Rules of the Liebster Award
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog for the 2016 Liebster Award.
- Provide ten random facts about yourself. Write this so that the virtual world becomes a little bit more interesting.
- Nominate 5 to 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award who have less than a 1000 flowers.
- List the rules of the award in your post. Inform the bloggers the happy news that you nominated them for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn more about it.
Thank you for visiting!